SCOR: Clinical Outcomes Registry
We now have 38,000 cases in the database, and the numbers are growing more rapidly!
Collaboration with AQI will allow participants to enter data in SCOR and AQI to receive the best of both worlds.
SAMBA is partnering with several companies with electronic pen and/or portable AIMS systems, to develop a broader range of data entry options.
We have 10 fully active centers and a number more in the setup process.
(855) 770-SCOR or (855) 770-7267
New revised fee structure. Click here for more details.
- A clinical registry of patient outcomes in ambulatory anesthesia
- Result of several rounds of revision based on input from active, practicing members
- Structured to include elements needed for national quality reporting initiatives such as AHRQ, NQF, Joint Commission
- Obtain national benchmarks for your practice
- Define the current status of our practice nationally
- Provide a tool for members to track the data for performance measures
- Discover best practices for the problems that matter to you: PONV, delayed awakening, GERD, peri-operative glucose management
- Use paper diary during the case and enter data later, or use web-based entry during patient care.
- Works on smart phone or iPad.
- Web-based entry for detailed analysis of rare serious adverse events
- Members, anesthesiologist groups, or facilities (ASCs, HOPDs, offices) may subscribe
- The SAMBA Clinical Outcome Registry (SCOR) is now ready to accept participants. The new software version incorporates changes suggested by members at the SAMBA 25th Annual Meeting. If you are interested in subscribing, please go to www.scordata.org, click on "add new subscription", and complete the brief web-based registration form. A follow up packet will then be sent to you by email to complete the participation agreements. To learn more, go to www.scordata.org and click on "learn about the SCOR Registry", or read the attached FAQ sheet. Please direct any questions to info@SAMBASCOR.org.