Dear SAMBA Members,
I want to thank you for your commitment to SAMBA’s mission to advance the practice of ambulatory anesthesia. With your participation, SAMBA strives to achieve improved practice and patient safety through education initiatives and connecting the global ambulatory anesthesia community. Now, I want to ask you to take a more active role in your society in 2018. Attend the Annual Meeting, join a committee, speak on a panel; the more you put into SAMBA, the more you will receive!
SAMBA projects that may interest you in 2018 include:
- The SAMBA 33rd Annual Meeting in Miami, Florida, will include sessions on the topics that matter most to your practice: new procedures in orthopedics, the opioid crisis, anesthesia and the brain, and so much more! All members receive an exclusive member registration rate to the meeting.
- Society and Industry updates through the SAMBA Link Newsletter. The SAMBA Link Newsletter is an exclusive online newsletter for SAMBA members that presents upcoming events, practices, and news; that is published six times per year.
- Publication of a Practice Management Manual with chapters on ASC Design and Construction, Anesthesia Billing, Surgical Coding, Sedation Standards, Guidelines and Protocols and much more.
- SAMBA’s collaborations with affiliate societies bring additional educational resources, advocacy, and quality improvement initiatives to our members. To see our affiliations, visit the SAMBA website at www.sambahq.org/page/affiliations.
- A more robust webinar series providing continuing education throughout the year.
Your active involvement with SAMBA will help make these goals a reality. You play an integral part in the success of SAMBA, and we hope to work with you in 2018 to actualize our shared goals of improved practice and patient safety.
You can submit your dues for 2018 quickly and easily on the SAMBA website (www.sambahq.org) today; multi-year options through 2020 are available.
To renew online, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to your account on the SAMBA website (to reset your login information, email email@example.com).
- Click on the Renew Membership button in the red banner below the main navigation options on any page, or click on the My Profile link under the Member Center dropdown list in the main navigation bar.
- When on your profile page, hover over the Actions dropdown list and click on the Renew Membership link to begin your renewal.
SAMBA is proud to have you as a member; please help support our common goals with a continued membership commitment. We look forward to serving you in the upcoming year!
Dawn Schell, MD
Membership Committee Chair